FREE TakePOS support due to COVID-19

Hello to all Dolibarr users and especially TakePOS users.

My name is Javier and I help to TakePOS with development for a long time and I am constantly in touch with the incredible TakePOS team.
These are difficult times and we have with a lot of free time from our homes. I have proposed to the TakePOS team to offer FREE support to all TakePOS user to solve problems, questions, ideas… The team think it was good idea. I will be one of those people who will give the support that you can already request through the web http://www.takepos.com

Helping to the community in difficult times!

2 Likes

Thank you Sir Javier, indeed, this is a great help and it is with great honor and appreciation.

Hi,
Can you help me with this error, how do i have a category?

Hello,

If you select Products from the dolibarr top menu, there should be an entry for the categories in the sidebar. If not, you most likely have to enable the categories module first.

To use takePOS you need do this before:

1. enable “Label/categories” native module
  2. create at least one category
  3. set that category as “root category” on the TakePOS settings

Also, you need to do this regarding “payments”:

1. enable the native module “Banks”
  2. add at least one “account” (usually 2, one for “cash payments” and another one for “credit/debit card payments”)
  3. on settings of takePOS you need to assign these accounts to at least one payment method (usually cash and card payments)

I know that this question on the forum is 2 years ago, but i hope my answer help any other user. Certainly the documentation is quite empty :frowning: