From supplier proposal to customer quotaion

Hi,
is there a way to transport data from a supplier proposal to a customer quotation?
Thanks
Marcello

I also can’t figure how to do it.

Hello

I also agree about the fact the would be very useful to be able to convert proposals and orders in more ways

Convert a proposal or a order into a supplier quoting request or a supplier order
Convert a supplier order or supplier quoting request into a proposal or a order for a client

Also would be very nice to have checkboxes to select several products/service lines at once in any document, that in order to delete it (when logically possible, e.g. maybe not in archived invoices/orders of course etc… as an example) or to add it to a new proposal or order for the same client or another client, or for a supplier quoting request or order, that would speed up a lot the whole system, actually e.g. to modify a proposal, even tough one can disable the warning, has to click delete for each line.

In Dolibarr as it is done now If a proposal is having a few lines it is easy and the deletion of products is relatively fast, BUT if the proposal (or other document in general) has many lines not only the time to do it is quite long, but one also get confused searching each time the lines to delete.

Having checkboxes to select them all at once while scrolling the document to then choose an action (e.g. delete, assign to new proposal, add to existing proposal, order, supplier order and so on) is a much more efficient approach I think.

As long as the operation is correctly carried out, in the case one has to select lots of lines and the time to wait for the process to be completed is high, in my opinion is not a problem, one in the meantime can do else and do not have to worry to carry out the tedious task line by line with the risk to forget something or do something wrong.

Hope this is a useful suggestion.

Thank you
Best regards

Hi JimDoliFan,
in the meantime I have developed the function for one of my clients, it is not exactly what you describe, in the sense that the document is transported entirely and not line by line.

If you are interested I can make a quote to create a module that does the transport.

Marcello