Geolocation tracking for field users

Dear All,

I would like to establish a module that tracks the activity of the sales force on a map in my Dolibarr. This also will need a mobile app so it will be used by the sales force in the field to perform activities e.g. visits, making orders, add comments to a specific customer. All these activity should be tracked and the feed back should be go back to the software.

Please advise in this regards.

Regards,
Tuhafi

Dear All,

I could not see any comment on my post. It would be highly appreciated if anyone can help in this regard.

Regards

Hello

I’m not sure if what you would want exists for a sales force out in the field. There is a mobile app called Mobilid which you can find here https://www.dolistore.com/en/crm/407-Connector-for-Mobilid-Mobile-client.html

It has a customer, supplier, inventory section amongst other things. You can also create customer/supplier orders from it. In terms of a map or showing field activity on a map, I’m not sure. But if Mobilid works for you for everything except the map then I would approach the developer to see if they could add it in. The module app developer is very responsive and reliable too.

Hope it helps.

1 Like

Hello,

do you need the geolocation in Dolibarr?
In wich part / function of Dolibarr?
For Third Parties
or for logistics or ?

Look here:
https://www.dolistore.com/en/project-and-collaborative/678-DoliGeolocation.html?search_query=geo&results=32

Maybe this is a little help to start.

Nice suggestion, but also be mindful that the maximum supported version of that module is v6 only. Possibly inactive development.

Hello Sir,

Actually, I am looking for an app to be used by my employees. i.e reps who perform task and visits assigned to them by me. By geotracking, i will be able to know if they performed their visits or not.
Regarding the one you sent, I have went through it before. It is to place the location of the third parties manually. It is not what I exactly need.

Anyways, thanks a lot for your help
Cheers

1 Like