German Chart of Accounts SKR 03 / EC reverse charge

Hello,

when I purchase s.th. in another Europeen Community Country, it has to be booked as Reverse-Charge-following the Germany § 13b Abs. 5 UStG. The booking should look like s.th. like this:
3123 Sonst. Leistungen eines im anderen EU-Land 10.000,00 EUR
1577 abziehbare VSt. 19% nach 13b UStG 1.900,00 EUR (input tax)

1200Bank 10.000,00 EUR
1787 Umsatzsteuer 19% nach 13b UStG 1.900,00 EUR (VAT)

(description)

How can I do that with dolibarr? Entering the account 3123 into the products’ field “accounting code for EC purchases” does not do the correct automatic VAT bookings on the accounts 1577 and 1787.

This is the last little but important piece that I am missing in dolibarr.

Thank you very much!

Hi,

May be, the good forum for that would be the german one : Dolibarr Forum in deutscher Sprache - Dolibarr ERP/CRM Forum Nutzung und Entwicklung

thank you - I will try. I have no account there so I thought I’d try here first :slight_smile:

Hej unrat,

i guess i don’t get you right. If you purchase something it has to be created as a pruchase order (or later as purchase invoice). The booking depends on the goods (different accounts for different products) and the country (with or without VAT).
What do you try to achieve ? It’s not clear to me what you mean with the reverse charge (Einkaufsgutschrift ?). But in this case you sent something back.

regards
Stefan

sorry for the English / German double post. let’s continue this here