Hello after all instal i have one message for security but i can resolve it

i don’t know where I need to change here ?

Warning, your config file (htdocs/conf/conf.php ) can be overwritten by the web server. This is a serious security hole. Modify permissions on file to be in read only mode for operating system user used by Web server. If you use Windows and FAT format for your disk, you must know that this file system does not allow to

add permissions on file, so can’t be completely safe. All security warnings (visible by admin users only) will remain active as long as the vulnerability is present (or that constant MAIN_REMOVE_INSTALL_WARNING is added in Setup->Other Setup).

thank you

Hi,

you need to to change the access rights of the file conf.php within your file system to ‘read only’.

If you are using Windows with a drive fomatted in FAT format (instead of NTFS), this is not possible - your system will remain insecure, but you can disable the warning as described in the message by setting the variable.

thank you for answer me
I use Mac I don’t use windows
how I can change the access rights of fille conf.php ?
i change from dolibrr or from file inside MAMP ?

sorry I don’t know more in php
i don’t know how I change it for reed only

Sorry for having been unclear: There is no need to change anything in PHP.

In the filesystem of your PC you just need to locate the conf.php file and change the access rights. On a Mac, this can be done with the “Finder”.

ok i will try do this
relly thank you so much for my help
thank you

I try it and its ok its workingng
no message is gone
than you very much again