Help with Stock Alerts for Items Not for Sale

Hello,

I am using Dolibarr Version 13.0.1.

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to get the dashboard alert that is called “Products: Stock Alert” to list products that are below the desired stock level if those items are only for purchase and not for sale? It seems that this alert only works with items that are for sale. I have hundreds of items that I purchase to use in-house on products that I manufacture, and these items are not items that I will sell. Therefore, they are “not for sale” on the item card, but they are able to be purchased.

How do I have Dolibarr alert me when these items are below the desired stock level?

Thank you.

Hi guy,
I think Dolibarr wasn’t implemented that one. Might be external module can help you.
Regards.

Do you now what external module helps with this?

Hi guy,
As my searched before. Two external module might help you:

1. Query from ATM solutions: Link here.
    It’s help you creating a query to get the product list below desired stock level with 2 filters as your described above. After complete the query you can make a call to send the report via email every days or as you need (If that product meet your requirement). You can contact developer to request a demo.

2. My List from Charlie: Link here. Work as 1. but diffirent GUI.

2 of above required the knowledge of SQL queries and of Dolibarr database.
Regards.

Thank you for this assistance. This seems like a lot of workaround for something that should be a simple switch in the configuration of the module. I am also not looking to purchase the paid modules because I use Dolibarr at home and not for a business.