How do add proposal sign URL into email template?

Hi

We’re trying to create an email template for customer proposals. In this email, we would like the URL to signing the proposal to be automatically included. We try substitution variable DIRECTDOWNLOAD_URL_PROPOSAL but that gives a blank string in the email.

How do we add the URL?

(I cannot seem to attach screenshot but it can be found here: 2023-01-08-182816 — ImgBB )

Hi,

in a validated proposal you can click the “Send E-Mail” Button. Next to the contents field, there is a little “i” symbol in a grey circle. When you click on it, you get all replacement strings within your current context.

For online signing the proposal, the URL can be included with the variable

__ONLINE_SIGN_URL__

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply.

However, either we’re doing something wrong or there is a bug somewhere, but when we use ONLINE_SIGN_URL we do get a link in the email, but when we follow it we get this:

Bad value for securitykey. Value provided $2y$10$K8pN7YvCZTaxdcOzaP7BzuGoj1OcxBNtivUidO1VF9/5CO7865b3q does not match expected value for ref=KF2301-1031

When checking, the link in the mail does not match the link in the Proposal Card. In fact, when (re-)loading the proposal card, the sign link changes everytime.

Is this by design or is it a bug?

What’s your Dolibarr version? On my installation with v16.0.3 I did not have any trouble.

Hi

V16.0.1, and I was testing on our “sandbox” Dolibarr, where the errors occured. However, when testing it on our real v16.0.1, it works fine, despite reloading the proposal card and getting a new key every time.

Weird.