How to connect POS (TakePOS) to three stores/shops?

Greetings everyone,

I have an inquiry regarding the POS (TakePOS) system.
I’m trying to figure out is it possible to connect the POS module to three pet-shop stores, it is the same business type, the same company.

If there’s any advice or a guideline on how to do this, I’d highly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.
Boris

What do you mean with connect to 3 shops ? Dolibarr can already be used from anywhere, so you can access to it from your 3 shops. Juste create 3 terminals, 1 per shop into TakePOS setup.

Sorry if im hijacking the conversation a bit but I also have a question regarding the POS Module:

I’ve read on the internet that since 1st of January 2018 POS Sytems in France require following citerions to be compliant with law: 1. inalterbility of data, 2. security (i guess a “secured” system), 3. data retention (meaning daily and or monthly closing voucher generation), 4. archival (An archive should be maintained inside the system and the generation of an archive must be registered, chained or with a signature timestamp).

Does it fulfill all those requirenments? As far as i know point 3 already exists in the system. I couldn’t find anything for the other points on the wiki or anywhere else.

For example at the current state the POS can’t be used in Germany/Austria. Germany law requires a TSS System (https://kassensichv.net/en/what-is-a-technical-security-system) and Austria requires a RKSV Sytem (Fiscal Law in Austria RKSV). Though these are localications which im guessing most likely won’t be developed and added to the core.

There have been talks in the german community about the creation of a Module with the provider Fiskaly (https://www.fiskaly.com/) which would have a cloud solution for both countries but the developer who announced he would develop a integration Module went inactive on the forums. (p.s. If anyone here in the english speaking community would develop some integration fiskaly for the German and Austrian market, there would be quite some people interested in buying it.)

1 Like

Yes, the module Dolibarr and the Unalterable log module match the 4 points required by the french Loi Finance 2016 ( in the technical point of view)

1 Like