How to create an User Role for External Auditors and Internal Auditors

Hi,

Thank you for reading this post.

I am trying to create an internal user for AUDITOR role/ user who can just read all of my transactions for auditing purpose. He will do book keeping for government tax purposes. But when logged in using the AUDITOR username and password, Dolibarr is listing only his name and his relevant details only in the list of users / third parties and not all the users. I have given all read rights and also

Extend access to all third parties (not only third parties for which that user is a sale representative).

But its not effective.

How can we achieve an auditor can see all of the users, thirdparty members and transactions for READ ONLY.

Hej Rise,

i guess the user is really set to “intern” ? otherwise he just can see the data for the company he is working for.

In the third party section you have to set 3 permissions. I just can show you the german entries, but i guess in other languages the options are on the same place. Maybe the screenshot may help you ?

regards
Stefan

Dear Stefan,

Thank you very much for the guidance. Yes, I have seen even ELDY too advising on similar lines. But unfortunately, I am not able to get all of the “third parties” listed on the user login in spite of giving these rights through admin login. Here are the screen shots

1. Rights provided using Admin login

1. Logged in using User Login

You can see not all of the third parties are listed but only the third party in which user has attached as a sales rep is only being listed.

Request to kindly help to get all of the third parties listed since the user is an Auditor of accounts and I am sure this is a common requirement and not something unique to me.

Best Regards,

Dear Stefan,

Yes. It works now… The error was the user was categorized as “external” You have rightly pointed out that in your beginning of note.

Thanks a ton …