How to develop a payment module for another solution (like paypal, stripe, ...)

I started a page to explain how you can create your own module to add another online payment provider into Dolibarr ERP CRM.
Page is on wiki: https://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Online_Payment_Module_Architecture
Feel free to contribute…

Hi eldy,

Do we have any further updates on usage of Paypal like payment gateways in dolibarr…?

Do we have any dolibarr tags { } for including paypal payment link in the ODT invoices…?

Is there any know how video available please.

thanks
yesbee

What do you mean with Paypal gateways in dolibarr ? The module Paypal is already supported natively in dolibarr so you can have your customers pay your invoice using paypal.
To have the link inside email, the tag to use is __ONLINE_PAYMENT_URL__
and i think tags available for email templates are also available into ODT templates

Hi eldy,

Thank you for the reply.

I need some more help to know which is the exact ODT tag for ONLINE_PAYMENT_URL since both of these documents seem to be slightly different.

1. Variable substitution system - Dolibarr ERP CRM Wiki (shows email tags)
  2. Create an ODT document template - Dolibarr ERP CRM Wiki (shows ODT tags)

But there is no mention about the conversion or connection between these two.

I tried without luck of {online_payment_url} in ODT. Is there any thing else I need to try please.

thanks,
yesbee.

Hi yesbee,

a little note: The ODT template is VERY (and I really mean VERY) sensitive regarding hidden control characters. There have been many instances reported, where copying the text for a tag failed, but typing it letter by letter via the keyboard was successful, although there was not the slightest visual difference.

If you copy/pasted the tag into the document, it could be worthwhile to try typing it instead and see if it gets resolved as expected.

Good luck!

Joachim

Just try {__ONLINE_PAYMENT_URL__}

Hi eldy,

Thanks a ton ! That worked !

Now I am in the last leg of finishing my Invoice template on ODT. Only two of the blocks left:

(a) The line total {line_multicurrency_total_ht_locale} is not deducting Localtax1 and Localtax2.
(b) How to print barcode in ODT invoice…I have made setup to EAN13, and tried with {company_barcode} in ODT. It just displays the numeric and not the barcode. Also, what is the equivalent tag for product barcode please.

Can you kindly help in the above two issues…

Thanks a ton,
regards,
yesbee