How to develop "payment receipts"?

Hi everyone!

I’m a newbie to Dolibarr. I have started developing in Dolibarr recently, and I would like to contribute to this project.

I would like to ask you how I could implement the functionality that allows generating PDF payment receipts so that they could be sent by email. I think it is quite an interesting feature, Dolibarr should have it by default and not depend on modules.

I’ve been researching for example how invoices PDFs are generated, but I don’t know where to start with payment receipts. I think that first of all I should create the object “payment receipt”, which would be an autogenerated PDF when a payment is made and link it to the payment (which already has the invoices implemented for example). Any idea where to start?

Thank you! :grinning:

1 Like

is that not what it does when you registrar when it is payed and it make a mark on invoice down right corner only thing i can see is it will be perfect if it stand PAYED with a bigger font

@nemprinter ,

The Challenge with this it will still come as an invoice only to show with small fonts and at the bottom that so and so amounts has been paid. thus when you have paranoid clients like mine the moment the customer sees this looks like an invoice issues start.

i think there should be an independent option to pdf payment receipt dont you?

Regards ,…
Masllino.