How to edit wrong account statement?

Is it possible?
I’m on 9.0.1

Hello, What do you mean by Wrong Account Statement (Is it in AR, AP, PO, SO, PJC or GL), Because all the Entries in Dolibarr is editable. Can you please post a screen shot? But When you click then Binded or Linked Journal Entries this will bring to the Module where it was Originally entered. after You binded this will go to another accounting Module on these particular area you must all those entries before you have to drop it in the Final Journal, Are you implying about Final Journal? still you can edit it there just click it, then you can Now encase you do not have permission to do the editing, then Please log in as admin then change the authorization for the particular user then that user(accounting module, AP Module, AR, Module, GL Module, in Dolibarr the Terms VRM, CRM, PM, Financial Accounting All the Documents that the Particular Users entered will go to DCM/ECM on Automatic Tree, Manual Options is there encause you update something from the hard copy) then all those things can be edited, and the history(on Other ERP this is called “Audit Trail”) is there, And to Answer your Question is Yes. Thank you

I have a similar question I have booked some vendor invoice wrongly VAT was 0 instead of 7.7 but this invoices are already bound. how can I reverse such a mistake.
I know I can go to the ledger and modify it but would be nice if we can un-bind modify and bind again

1 Like

I did not find a solution to this. I have the setting with permanent journal on because it is mandatory in Sweden.
I will be more careful going forward to reconcile against my bank account first an then add to the ledger.
In practice in my small business I seldom finalize in the ledger before the end of the year to avoid mistakes which are time consuming to fix.

I think did successfully unbind a bound line. Have you checked under bound lines if there is a delete button on the line?
My problem was that I both bound and wrote in the ledger before discovering the error.

Two things you can do, 1. delete the payments applied then You can re-open the Invoice, 2. You can delete the payments and delete the Invoice and from the P.O. you can edit it from there in Create the New Invioce.

1 Like

Actually after v14 you can delete entries from accounting journals and then you can delete a payment and then you can modify an invoice

1 Like

I assume this does not work with a permanent ledger.

Even the one that has been posted it can be edited, I mean, on the Ledger(GL Module) Itself, but not on the Third Party Module since once it is posted the capability of edit is not available anymore. On the other hand, On the ledger itself can be reverse. and You can add entry anywhere and make sure that it is right before posted. All ERP system is just the same.