How to generate sales reports by month, and by product?

I have a retail business and I am having great difficulty finding how to access my total sales billed per month, (including tax). The only report/reference to monthly sales invoiced is expressed in net amounts (with all taxes taken off) but I need the total amount billed.

I also would like to check some product sales per month and also cannot find.

In the accounting section, it says it generate sales reports per month, product, etc. However it is in fact the payments received, not the invoices billed (sales). So it is misleading and no use to me.

I thought that should be a basic function for a sales program. If there is an add-on that allows me to get these solutions, I would be glad to know.

thanks for your help!

I use an addon called myList from the Dollistore but it requires Database & SQL knowledge to generate reports

Hi Debbera,

I am currently looking at reporting for the core modules as we speak. I will let you know more information when I have a working prototype.

Matt

2 Likes

That would be great mattsidnell

thank you Matt. Hopefully there will be a solution soon, as I am having to go and add up manually with a calculator :slight_smile:

Regards

Le dim. 5 avr. 2020 à 04:56, mattsidnell via Dolibarr international forum noreply-org@dolibarr.org a écrit :

These are the kind of reports I have with myList:

thanks Ariffidaali - this is the information I am wanting but I don’t have any special tech knowledge. I have found a way to get the information for Total sales exc. VAT and VAT amounts paid - I just have to then add them. It is my go-around solution whilst I’m waiting for my more talented online Dolibarr friends to generate a report button I can click on:)

Hello Debbera,

I had the same challenge, after looking and trying on diferent tools i landed on one tool called PHPReport maker, its a very good tool to explore and you can use it with basic skills.

you will need to create a Report menu and point it to this guy. and you are sorted.

Regards . .
Maslino.

Hello,

COuld you make a link to this software ?
I found different versions but not the one you seems to use.

Thanks.

you can follow this link to download, https://phpmaker.dev/

you can also reach out i can help develop a sample report and you see how it works.

Hi ariffidaali, is this what you mean?

https://www.dolistore.com/en/modules/300-myList---personalized-dynamic-Lists.html?search_query=mylist&results=11

Can I use the free but I’m using version 12.

I managed to connect my database to libre calc using java connector(Connectors/java/connector-java-2.7.2/ - MariaDB) but I wasn’t able to generate sales by month,by week, etc…

I want also to generate sales for the day and I need to know the total margin that I have achieve for today’s sales.

Hopefully, the dolibarr team will implement simple and effective BI so that we can generate reports easily.

Hi ariffidaali, please can you share your sql formula for you to generate reports?

SELECT DISTINCT 
f.datef AS Date,
s.nom AS Customer_Name,
f.ref_client as Cust_Ref,
p.ref as Item_Code, 
p.label as Item_Description, 
fd.qty as Qty, 
fd.total_ht as Amount, 
fd.total_ttc as Amount_VAT,
uc.login as Salesperson,
uc.address as Warehouse

FROM
llx_societe as s
LEFT JOIN llx_categorie_societe as cs ON s.rowid = cs.fk_soc
LEFT JOIN llx_c_country as c on s.fk_pays = c.rowid,
llx_facture as f LEFT JOIN llx_projet as pj ON f.fk_projet = pj.rowid
LEFT JOIN llx_user as uc ON f.fk_user_author = uc.rowid
LEFT JOIN llx_user as uv ON f.fk_user_valid = uv.rowid
LEFT JOIN llx_facture_extrafields as extra ON f.rowid = extra.fk_object , llx_facturedet as fd
LEFT JOIN llx_facturedet_extrafields as extra2 on fd.rowid = extra2.fk_object
LEFT JOIN llx_product as p on (fd.fk_product = p.rowid)
LEFT JOIN llx_product_extrafields as extra3 ON p.rowid = extra3.fk_object
WHERE
f.fk_soc = s.rowid AND f.rowid = fd.fk_facture AND f.entity IN (1) AND f.facnumber not like ‘%PROV%’
ORDER BY f.rowid DESC

It will work for v12 but some aspects like export to CSV wont work properly.

Hey :grinning:

I made this module named llstats - Simplified Statistics for a retail company
With on click, you can view sales or purchase orders with month values, and select thirdparties or products, and have full information of your database

Have a try, with this link and use “demo” for login and “demo” for password

Good continuation

Hey,
The price is too steep, 240 Euros?

Sales report SQL script

Thank very much ariffidaali, I will try this and will give feedback to you.

Indeed, this is a tremendous help in my situation.