How to install quotation module?

Is there a quotation module built-in Dolibarr?

If yes, how can I find and install this quotation module? I don’t see it on my current installation.

Please help.

Thank you.

First of All you need to activate the CRM Module

Then you can see this below, as for you, you need to click the (Proposals-uk.eng/Quotation-us.eng)

Yes Sir, It Depends from what System you are following. For instance, The system I used is English British system and the date dd/mm/yyyy, They called it Proposals, and if you used the American system that will comes out a Quotation. the same the in the accounting system < American = Binding - Lines to Bind > on < British = Linking - lines to link > , Terms will be changing in accordance to your Standard. Just Follow the Red Arrow and you will be okay.

Thank you.

Hi isoscent,

Thank you for the instruction and clarification.

I have all of the CRM enabled and I see proposal. That means I have the UK system enabled.

I went to look around to see how to convert system to US but I just can’t find it.

Can you provide me where to change this system to US?

Thank you.

Mr. Romel from WellTech, Please just follow the number and you will be okay

I hope this will be the features you are looking. Thank you.

Hi isoscent,

I followed the instructions and changed it to English US. And, enabled multi-language. And, then logout and login. But still it show Proposal and not Quotation.

Any other steps to do? Thank you for a quick reply.

I think Sir, You need to Restart Your System where the PHP or Dolibarr installed, Clear the Cache from the System you are using, e.g. on Firefox it will pickup the last thing you do.

Please follow the Dolibarr on the Youtube Channel, Please do not forget to Like and Subscribe

Hi isoscent,

Great let me try this. I think you are right it maybe the cache. Thank you again.

Hello Mr. Romel,

Does it work now?

Thank you.

Hi isoscent,

Unfortunately, it did not. I even open it on another browser from another computer.

The proposal did not changed to quotation.

Dear Mr. Romel,

Have you also changed, The users Display Settings? ergo. Login As admin then click the user romel then go to the Display. Make it as show the picture above.

Thank you.

Also on your Browser you make the US-en default language

Hi isoscent,

All users using US-en. I am thinking there is more than doing the US-en settings.

Browser already in US-en mode since region is US-en.

A quote is a reply to a request for product, price and availability. Generally speaking, the requester knows what they want and are looking for specific information on targeted items. A proposal is a reply to a request for a solution or requirement.

I was trying to use their web hosting since my I am fixing my System. I cannot find it there also,

You are right Mr. Romel the problem also is for the Trading Company or Those buying and selling, for Contractors, or Servicing is okay.

So I hope we can raise this to Mr. Eldy, I hope this will be voted to all Dolibarrians But I am hoping to make a fixed with this

Hi isoscent,

I see some screenshots on the forums where it shows quotation rather than proposals.

I will keep searching on the forums also if some members have this resolved.

Thank you isoscent. Keep me posted for any solution.

Hi isoscent,

It’s just this simple:

Thank you.

There is even a more simple way, setup -> translations:

1 Like

Hi fappels,

Thank you for the suggestion.

I will try that as well.