how to ugrading to php 7.1

As I´m a non professional Administrator I have the following issue. To use application mydoli on mobile devices it´s necessary to upgrade php version of dolibarr to 7.1. i used the installer package doliwamp to install the dolibarr application on my machine. I need a guideline for upgrading the php-version.

Could anybody help?

Thanks in advance,

Semih

Firstly I don’t think mydoli module requires PHP 7.1 Though I have never used it myself but modules are extensions to dolibarr and have same requirements as core dolibarr.
Secondly please provide more details about OS, present php version , dolibarr version etc for someone to assist you.

Hello,

I you want to upgrade your php on doliwamp, you need to :
1- backup your doliwamp
2- unistall doliwamp
3- Install wamp : http://www.wampserver.com/
4 - Install the same dolibarr version than previously on wamp
5- restore your backup

pls delete

pls delete

Thanks for your quick response… I followed these guidelines when I installed the mydoli extension: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1UQyYJGRVcDOVOahOmenRrvS760XGYDIdqa0KEFDcPmM/edit#slide=id.g232d598c3d_0_80

From the app I have access to the server but it´s not loading customer and invoice data…

here is the system information:
Betriebsystemname Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard
Version 6.2.9200 Build 9200
Weitere Betriebsystembeschreibung Nicht verfügbar
Betriebsystemhersteller Microsoft Corporation
Systemname WINSERVER
Systemhersteller QEMU
Systemmodell Standard PC (i440FX + PIIX, 1996)
Systemtyp x64-basierter PC
System-SKU

I´m using dolibarr Version 10.0.2 (latest) with php 5.5.12

Thanks in advance for further assistance,

Semih

Thanks for your quick response… I followed these guidelines when I installed the mydoli extension: myDoli for Dolibarr - Google Slides

From the app I have access to the server but it´s not loading customer and invoice data…

here is the system information:
Betriebsystemname Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard
Version 6.2.9200 Build 9200
Weitere Betriebsystembeschreibung Nicht verfügbar
Betriebsystemhersteller Microsoft Corporation
Systemname WINSERVER
Systemhersteller QEMU
Systemmodell Standard PC (i440FX + PIIX, 1996)
Systemtyp x64-basierter PC
System-SKU

I´m using dolibarr Version 10.0.2 (latest) with php 5.5.12

Thanks in advance for further assistance,

Semih

Thanks for your support. I tried already but after doliwamp installation I have still old php version. Maybe i need more detailed installation information.

Thanks in advance,

Semih

Please check https://www.dolistore.com/en/external-tools-and-mobile-apps/698-Module-for-the-application-myDoli-for-Dolibarr.html
Max Dolibarr version supported by myDoli is 4.0.3

1 Like

Okay, didn´t read this. I will ask mydoli supporter if there is an update planned. But the question ist still how to update the php version.

Best regards,

Semih

Please re-read what I wrote, you need to install WAMP and not Doliwamp

MyDOli version 1.5 work up to Dolibarr V7

Okay, thanks. I tried my luck already again… now I´m stopped here. Any Idea?

Hello,

The connexion to the database is not possible.
Check login/password of the database

After logging in, could you please tell how to access dolibarr database ?

I tried to create a new database ‘dolibarr’ and restored the backup file. But not updating the dolibarr. Seems like the mysql ports are different (3306 is wamp and 3308 is dolibarr installed)

Thanks, this was my solution. Everything is fine now.

1 Like

Hi, first of all install dolibarr by going the normal process through. After installation go to phpmyadmin and reinstall the database.

Hi Natureclean,

I created backup file , installed wamp server , then installed dolibarr (had to change the ports), Logged in to phpmyadmin and tried to restore the backup file-> but not working.

Are the ports same while installing dolibarr and wampserver ? Because while installing dolibarr, it was asked to change the port. So now i have dolibarr apache port as 81 and databse port as 3308.

Thanking you for the message.

Tried the same way. But i miss something !

Tried the same way. But i miss something !

First of all I hope you have cleaned the old installation completely.

please check if the choosen port is open and not used by any other application. In phpmyadmin please click on database folder dolibarr before you import the old database.
In wamp you can easily change the port by clicking on your wamp server with left mouse - go to mysql - then click on “use a port other”. Try the ports out to get the connection.

Hope that helps. If you want to have an acces later from outside I have also a solution.

1 Like