I have my own module, which contains project numbers, how can I make the Projectnumber a hyperlink to the Project?

Hello guys, I have made my own module which is basically just a list of Projectnumbers with the Customer Orders/Purchase Orders that are connected to it.
All I want to do is make the Projectnumber a hyperlink to the project just like in the Project Module.
I have tried to look at the code of the Project module, but I cannot figure out how it works.
Can somebody give me a tip?

Have you used model builder to generate the code?
Maybe you can tell us what you did, e.g. show the relevant code lines?

I used module builder to generate the code back then.
I filled the list with a phpmyadmin trigger on the commande/fournisseur tables that updates my own module on update/ on insert.
Other than that I have done nothing at all.

If the module (MyModule) is created by the module builder you also can create the object (or element) at the module builder. Once the object/element (ElementName) is created you do have a file in folder custom/MyModule/class/ElementName.class.php.
Part of public $fields=array can be:
'fk_project' => array('type'=>'integer:Project:projet/class/project.class.php:1', 'label'=>'Project', 'enabled'=>'1', 'position'=>52, 'notnull'=>-1, 'visible'=>1, 'index'=>1,),

Depending on the parameter ‘visible’ you will see or not see the Project as a clickable html reference in the list view, file custom\MyModule\ElementName_list.php.

Please post some code or the reference to your repository if this doesn’t help.
Cheers!

Thank you for your help, I will test it in the next week or so since I have a lot of other stuff to do.