I need advice on the best process for a translation company's services

Hello all,

I am setting up my first dolibarr hosted instance to help a friend. He owns a small company providing translation / transcribing services.

What I need help is on deciding what will be the best approach for his use-case:
He will receive emails from customers requesting his services, that he will then analyse, ask for an offer from his suppliers (translators), send a proposal to the customer, follow up and if accepted, assign the task to the translator and later provide the translated document to the customer.

Main services will be either translation or transcription. Variants: From one of many languages to another language, with different prices by language and translator.

For example:
Translator A, will only translate from English or French to Portuguese and it will charge 0,005 per word.
Translator A, will translate from French, German and Portuguese to either English and Portugues and it will charge 0,006 per word.
etc.

So, what is the best way to achieve this? Create a tag / category for each departure language and another for each destination language and then add the multiple options provided by each translator to the vendor profile? Or create service for example Translate from English and then variants for each destination language?

The solution should provide an easy way to search for which translator will be able to translate from language A to language B so he can quickly send them the task to get a proposal.

Should I use custom fields instead? One dropdown for the departure language and another for the destination language? Also, extra fields for each translator’s rates? They will charge by word or hour, no matter the language…

Thank you very much in advance for any guiding.
Kind regards and have a nice weekend!
Rui Duarte