I need Help to fix product module after a migration

I updated my dolibarr from 14.0.5 to 16.0.1 and after that i can’t create new product or access to products details.
Here is the error code that showed

Dolibarr a détecté une erreur technique.
Ces informations peuvent être utiles à des fins de diagnostic (vous pouvez définir l’option $dolibarr_main_prod sur ‘1’ pour masquer les informations sensibles):
Date: 20221025123719
Dolibarr: 16.0.1 - https://www.dolibarr.org
Niveau de fonctionnalités: 0
PHP: 7.4.30
Server: LiteSpeed
OS: Linux sg-nme-web607.main-hosting.eu 4.18.0-305.19.1.lve.el7h.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu Sep 23 11:57:48 UTC 2021 x86_64
UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/106.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Url sollicitée: /product/card.php?leftmenu=product&action=create&type=0
Referer: Identifiant @ 16.0.1
Gestionnaire de menu: eldy_menu.php

Modules/Applications: syslog, user, multicurrency, export, notification, gravatar, comptabilite, expedition, contrat, ficheinter, reception, tax, paymentbybanktransfer, prelevement, modulebuilder, import, agenda, banque, cron, commande, ecm, facture, fournisseur, holiday, margin, printing, resource, salaries, societe, propal, blockedlog, debugbar, product, service, categorie
Type gestionnaire de base de données: mysqli
Requête dernier accès en base en erreur: SELECT t.rowid, t.code, t.sortorder, t.label, t.short_label, t.unit_type, t.scale, t.active FROM llx5n_c_units as t WHERE (t.active = 1 AND t.unit_type = ‘weight’)
Code retour dernier accès en base en erreur: DB_ERROR_NOSUCHFIELD
Information sur le dernier accès en base en erreur: Unknown column ‘t.sortorder’ in ‘field list’

Hi,
It seems that the “sortorder” column in the “llx5n_c_units” table is missing.
Try to search if the command to create this column exists in the updates sql, if yes, perform the operation manually.
However the name of the column sounds strange to me, I would not want the problem to be another.