Import Data from csv/xls to dolibarr

Hi…
I need to import dat from csv/xls to dolibarr data Member…
When I open the sample of import data, follow the like screen below, I confused about data sample that I have download.
May I know about explanation about data download ?
Thank you

Hi

You can download the sample file in step 2 , and you can find the explanation in that sample file .

Thanks.
I have download it, and the problem is, I don’t know about that explanation.

And I have try download the sample data that I have fill it.
And I add some data below that data, and when I try to import any error like screen disappear.
Any suggest for these problem ?
Thanks…

What the meaning for below message…

Warning: tempnam(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(C:\Windows\TEMP) is not within the allowed path(s): (c:/dolibarr) in C:\dolibarr\www\dolibarr\htdocs\core\modules\import\import_xlsx.modules.php on line 223

Warning: ZipArchive::open(): Empty string as source in C:\dolibarr\www\dolibarr\htdocs\includes\phpoffice\phpspreadsheet\src\PhpSpreadsheet\Writer\Xlsx.php on line 216

Warning: ZipArchive::open(): Empty string as source in C:\dolibarr\www\dolibarr\htdocs\includes\phpoffice\phpspreadsheet\src\PhpSpreadsheet\Writer\Xlsx.php on line 217

Fatal error: Uncaught PhpOffice\PhpSpreadsheet\Writer\Exception: Could not open for writing. in C:\dolibarr\www\dolibarr\htdocs\includes\phpoffice\phpspreadsheet\src\PhpSpreadsheet\Writer\Xlsx.php:218
Stack trace:
#0 C:\dolibarr\www\dolibarr\htdocs\core\modules\import\import_xlsx.modules.php(225): PhpOffice\PhpSpreadsheet\Writer\Xlsx->save(false)
#1 C:\dolibarr\www\dolibarr\htdocs\imports\class\import.class.php(244): ImportXlsx->write_footer_example(Object(Translate))
#2 C:\dolibarr\www\dolibarr\htdocs\imports\emptyexample.php(114): Import->build_example_file(‘xlsx’, Array, Array, ‘adherent_1’)
#3 {main}

• thrown in C:\dolibarr\www\dolibarr\htdocs\includes\phpoffice\phpspreadsheet\src\PhpSpreadsheet\Writer\Xlsx.php on line 218

That means your thirdparty is supplier , and you need to input a id for them .
If your thirdparty is not a supplier , then you will need input 0 in column AH .

Ok, will try…
Thank you so much