Import Stocks Problem, Physical Stock still 0

Hi,

Currently I’m using Dolibarr 14.0.4 installed from Softaculous.

I have read several post related my problem in this forum but still can’t figure it out the solution.

These are the steps that I’ve taken:

• Import Product (Success)
  • Import Warehouse (Success)
  • Import Stocks (Success)

But when I checked the Physical Stocks, the number still 0.

I’m wondering how to update the stocks in bulk (existing product), especially after stock taking.

Thank you

I have read the documentation and FAQ and still not found the solution to update Physical Stocks for all the products listed using import feature.

Really appreciate if someone can help me to solve this problem.

Hello,

I think you should use “Inventories”

Hi ksar,

Thank you for your response. I think there is difference between Stocks (Parts) and Inventories (Office supplies etc). So I will stick with Stocks.

I’ve been monitoring database (MySQL) for llxk4_product, llxk4_entrepot and llxk4_product_stock table while importing Product, Warehouses and Stocks files.

The source of problem is in rowid number that not same between llxk4_product and llxk4_product_stock.

After I adjusted the rowid manually, the Physical stock appear on the right Warehouse.

Currently I try to do importing again after adjusted the AUTO_INCREMENT. Will inform after got the result.

I’ve adjusted the rowid from 1 to 5 and change the AUTO_INCREMENT to start from 6.

But after importing the Product, the new product rowid start from 11 not 6.

This make the Physical product not appear and show 0.

Really need help the development team to solve this issue.

I can confirm after adjusted the rowid manually to start from 1 to 10 both llxk4_product and llxk4_product_stock the Physical stock can show properly.

Another problem happened when I create a new product from UI. I got this error message:

Duplicate entry ‘14-user-1’ for key 'uk_actioncomm_resources’

I have checked the llxk4_actioncomm, no data.
and actioncomm_resources table only show rowid 1 to 27 with column element_type filled with ‘user’ text.

Importing success, but create new product become a problem now.

Any suggestion to solve this issue?

This problem solved after re-install the application.

Thanks