Importing third parties and their properties

Hi
I’m struggling with UK addresses in my import csv for third parties and their properties.

My biggest issue at the moment is column “L” State/Province code (s.fk_departement)

I am pretty sure I have set everything I can to the UK but this is clearly a US address thing - which wont accept UK counties. Is there something I can change somewhere in some sort of “localisations” or can I modify the field requirements somewhere?

Thanks Nick

Just answered my own question. I’ve never come across the numbering of counties before. Is there a reason behind it? It doesnt correspond to my data, although I can write up a data conversion I suppose!

Nick

States are built-in… or have I missed your point entirely?

Hi aljawaid
Thanks - I had just realised that when I added my comment. I hadnt realised that counties were given codes like 701 etc short codes for counties are usually eg. SRY for Surrey. Obviously it doesnt matter when creating third parties in Dolibarr but those 701 etc numbers will never be part of an imported data set. No a problem really now I know why the data wasnt accepted.
Thanks for taking the time to respond. Nick

Hey no problem, we learn from each other.

I think the numbering is just a case of numbers instead of text in the database… as the label can be translated. Not sure if the codes can be translated.