Install a THEME/SKIN uploading the ZIP file like a module?

No matter how much I’ve searched for information in forums and documentation, I haven’t found an answer to this: is it possible to install a purchased theme from Dolistore using the installer like the one for modules, meaning uploading the theme’s ZIP file from the administration interface of my Dolibarr instance?

I’ve reviewed the code of that module installer (Dolibarr 18), and I haven’t found it to be possible. I’ve also examined the PHP that loads the list of “installed themes” (in Configuration / Environment), and it doesn’t seem to look beyond the “/theme” directory.

So my question is:

• Am I mistaken? Is it possible to install a theme using the ZIP installer for modules?
  • If not, shouldn’t we create one so that non-programmer users (even for oneself) find it easier to download and install a theme on their Dolibarr instances?

Note: I’m asking myself all this because, after four years of selling my modules on Dolistore (DarkTheme and SolarizedTheme), a client asked me this today since they couldn’t install my theme through the module installer.