Installing Dolibarr on my hosting (ionos) in a Subdomain

Hi There,

I’m trying to install Dolibarr for a Client of mine.
I have made a Subdomain called http://dolibarr.clientdomain.nl.
I’ve uploaded the htdocs in the folder dolibarr to connect with the subdomain.
so the actual directory is /kunden/homepages/3/d784039104/htdocs/dolibarr/htdocs.
Is this maybe causing an issue?

When visiting the pase dolibarr.clientdomain.nl/index.php i get this notice:
# Gone
The requested resource is no longer available on this server and there is no forwarding address. Please remove all references to this resource.
And the link says -> dolibarr.clientdomain.nl/system-bin/install/index.php

I’ve also made a MySQL database, but I do not know where to insert the Provided lines.

<?php $host_name = 'DATAHOSTNAME.hosting-data.io'; $database = 'DATABASENAME'; $user_name = 'DATABASEUSERNAME'; $password = ''; $connect = mysql_connect($host_name, $user_name, $password, $database); if (mysql_errno()) { die('

Verbindung zum MySQL Server fehlgeschlagen: '.mysql_error().'

'); } else { echo '

Verbindung zum MySQL Server erfolgreich aufgebaut.

'; } ?>

What do I need to do and where do I need to go to get this installation working for my client?
I have made the subdomain at IONOS.

Is there an step by step for someone with basic to no programming knowledge how to install this programm on a Subdomain at a thirdparty Hostingplatform?

Thank you very much for any information regarding my request.

With kind regards,

Jovanka Pesov

Hello,

If I where your customer I would be very worried that you are unable to install a simple program on a subdomain…
Anyway as it is a payed service, you can ask for a help here https://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/List_of_Dolibarr_partners_and_providers

Well, I’m not an programmer, I am still learning.
And I’m doing this as a favor for this is not my core business, so I’m not making any money of it.
But I do want to make it possible for him because I do believe this is a great CMR sollution.

I would very much appreciate some pointers in what I’m doing wrong.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

Issue has resolved itself, it’s installed :slight_smile:

If you have not yet connected your Managed WordPress website to a domain and want to do this after installation, click Connect Domain on the IONOS App Center overview page. Select an available domain or subdomain from your contract and click Connect Domain. The domain will then be connected to your website.

To change a domain that you previously connected to your Managed WordPress website, click Change Domain on the IONOS App Center overview page. Select an available domain or subdomain from your contract and click Change Domain.