Invoice subtypes problem

Hello,
I use version 19.0.1 and in setup-other, I activated INVOICE_SUBTYPE_ENABLED.
In the database for the llx_c_invoice_subtype table I registered three invoice subtypes.
But I can’t find a way to enter the masks and serial numbers of the subtypes.
Can you help me please.

Hi @jsmontalvo

You have to use free module

setup instructions

Can you describe your use case?
Are these subtypes compulsory for your country?

Hello sonikf,
In Peru we use the sales documents: Factura (Invoice standar), Boleta de Venta (new invoice type or invoice subtype) and Nota de Credito(Credit Note).
Each one has an independent mask and serial number.
By default, Dolibarr contains the Invoice and Credit Note cases but not the “Boleta de Venta”.
I proceeded as you recommend, you can see it in the attached images.
The “Boleta de Venta” does not appear in the invoice and credit numbering module (mercure).
And when I make a new invoice both the invoice subtype and the CTPT series are additional fields.
But what I need is for the invoice ref field to take an independent mask and serial number for the “Boleta de Venta”

Hi @jsmontalvo
You forgot the images but no worries
What is the difference between Factura and Boleta de Venta?
In subtype dictionary create 2 entries Factura and Boleta de Venta
If they are similar you have to create 2 entries in third party type dictionary for example TE_FAC for Factura and TE_BOL for Boleta de Venta. Then in Mercure setup for standard invoice only you have to enter {yyy}-{0000} for example.
In invoice creation screen then you leave always invoice radio as is and choose from subtype combo Boleta de Venta for example and Boleta de Venta from CTPT series combo and when you validate the ref will be BOL-0001
If you choose Factura in both combos ref will be FAC-0001 and so on…

Hello sonikf,

Thank you very much for your help, it worked fine.
The only thing I had to change was {tttt} to {yyyy} since the series are 4 alphanumeric characters.
It is not necessary to activate INVOICE_SUBTYPE_ENABLED in setup-others.