Is possible to incorporate cryptocurrencies BTC ?

Hi, I’m wondering if it is possible to use cryptocurrencies (such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, etc.) as a vehicle of exchange between customer - business instead of fiat currencies (USD, EU, GBP, etc.) ?.
I’m looking for a ERP/CRM solution capable of incorporating cryptocurrencies into the supply-chain. I would like to simplify the whole process using a single tool or service (hope to be dolibarr), here an example: The price of the products / services are always gonna be expressed in BTC on the shopping website. API’s from bitcoinaverage.com will take care of the exchange rate updating the exact amount of satoshis. During checkout customer will send his payment via his own wallet to the address our system generates. After verification (2-10 minutes depending on which crypto being used) email notification send invoice to customer.

I heard that late 2019 the ecommerce module would be develop, if they are working on it right now might as well consider incorporating this feature. Anyone knows the best way to fill such kind of proposal ?

Yes it can be possible, but for that you are require to higher some good developer for this as of now I have not seen any such module.

https://www.forex-broker-rating.com/instaforex is suitable for crypto. It’s also convenient for trading and anaytics.