Issue while Creating MO from BOM

I am trying to validate the MRP and facing few issue, while create MO from BOM then quantity is coming wrong, I think Price is coming instead of Quantity.

Regards,
Qainan Idris

Please tell how you are creating MO as I am using latest 11.0.3 version still I am unable to find the option to create MO.

Regards,
Samir

Go to setup > other setup > MAIN_FEATURES_LEVEL; change from 0 to 1. Then go back to modules and it should be under BOM.

1. I can confirm that quantity in MO shows price instead of quantity.
  2. When MO documents in ODT format are enabled, the option to generate document does not appear in MO card page.
  3. As well as when trying to delete an MO I am faced with this error “Table ‘Dolibarr.llx_mrp_mo_extrafields’ doesn’t exist”.

The module MO is still not stable in v11.
It will be availble with v12 only.

@Samir, Use setps as per Darius. Let me know if you are facing still an issue.

@Darius, Thanks.

Dear Eldy, Thanks please guide me does it fix or do I look the code and try to fix.

Even I am facing the same issues like Darius. After Creating a MO now i am unable to delete it. It prompts a message ------Table ‘dolibarr.llx_mrp_mo_extrafields’ doesn’t exist-----. Please share a solution if anyone is aware of. Thanks

MO feature is still experimental. It will be stable with v12 only.

Hello friends, I have the same problem. Today I downloaded version 12 (stable) and updated from version 11.

Table ‘Dolibarr.llx_mrp_mo_extrafields’ doesn’t exist

Try to execute this manually on your database:

create table llx_mrp_mo_extrafields
(
rowid integer AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY,
tms timestamp,
fk_object integer NOT NULL,
import_key varchar(14) – import key
) ENGINE=innodb;

ALTER TABLE llx_mrp_mo_extrafields ADD INDEX idx_fk_object(fk_object);

1 Like

Thanks a lot, it worked.

However, two dashes must be placed between “import_key varchar(14)” and “import key”.