Its about a field(Drop Down) in stock transfer form

Hi Team,

Please i need a quick help.

Doing stock transfer from Dolibarr doesn’t capture stages of movement of the goods from one WareHouse location to its destination.

For control purposes or situation where the warehouses are not in one location, it should have stages to show current state of the movement until it is received at the destination point.

I want to add this drop down list so that warehouse office can create the movement, the driver can change on his own login to Transit and the final recipient changes it to received after going thru the waybill>

How do i add this field?

You can do this by creating a specific depot for the transport.
When the goods leave, you move them from the origin warehouse to the transport warehouse, when they are delivered from the transport warehouse to the destination one.
Alternatively you can think of an extrafield

Thank you for the reply.

As an extra field, can i use drop down or select list and am i going to see it in the stock movement creation form?

Hi mgribaudo,

Thanks for your feedback. tried the extra field, but didn’t get the real solution i wanted. Created a transport depot as suggested but discovered it isnt time saver approach. One needs to enter all the products again to the destination warehouse. Thought with a button, it can be moved as bulk to the destination warehouse

Any further help please