Job to create invoices for all customers/projects including services (time spend) and products

Hello Forum,

we are using dolibarr to invoice software implementation projects.
This means we deliver Software licenses and services. We would like to invoice our customers on a monthly base.
Right now we need to create the invoices manually per customer/project. The more customer or projects we run in parallel the more time is needed to create thee invoices. We also have to manually check if everything is invoiced, so nothing is forgotten.
Is there an option/job to support this process?
It would be nice to have the possibility to create these invoices automatically.

If there isn’t such a possibility how should I start to develop such function.
Should I loop all customers, check for existing projects add time spend linked to the project, add delivered products linked to the project and create the draft? Is that a way how this should be done?

Thank you for any hint.

Best regards
Phillip

If amount is fixed, you can use template invoice’ that allows recurring invoices.
If invoice depends on time spent, you should be able to generate invoice from timespent with 10.0. It is still a manual action but this can be done in 1 click with no risk to forget nor to invoice twice.

1 Like

Thanks for your quick response.
That’s fine but I will try to create a function to do this automatically.

Thanks
Phillip

I am also looking for a similar functionality and figured that this can be done by creating a Template Invoice and then automate invoice creation by running a scheduled task, but what I am getting stuck is at finding a way to create template invoice from a validated invoice automatically.

So would like to know , if there is a way where a Template invoice can be created automatically.

Are you aware of any module or API calls that already does that or is this feature is not available at all and would need to be custom developed, if you can throw some light on it, that will be of great help.