Likes to add a second unnecessary invoice page?

Oh hello there!

Been using Dolibarr for maybe 2 months now, slowing getting the hang of it as we try to move away from paper invoices. It’s a learning experience, I’ll give you that.

Anyways, on some of the invoices I generate, it wants to add a second page even though there are still 8-10 lines of blank space on the first page. It’s not a huge deal as our printer can do double side pages, but it just looks kind of weird. I tried searching, but might be using the wrong search terms.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Ηι @justauser
You should use the sponge pdf template, it’s in Modules/Application setup->invoices

I tried switching between the two in the invoice “linked files” doc template, but it didn’t seem to make a difference. I changed the default to Sponge for future invoices, so we’ll see if that does anything.

You have to press the generate button again

Yep, did that within the invoice (very nice of them to put the time/date stamp on there). Changed the default to sponge and created a new invoice, but it still makes a second page with only 2/3 or 3/4 of the first page filled up. I’ll play with it some more.