Line disappears from reception

Hello everyone!
I have the following problem:

• After I complete a PO with several products, validate and approve, make order, create reception, fill in with serial number, eat-by date, and after I click the create reception button one of the products disappear from the list of products, and of course it does not appear in stock.
  • This strange thing happened 3 times out of 10, with different products, different rows and different vendors.
  • Please tell me how can I correct this?
    I use v13.0.1 on Firefox

Hej electro,

it’s hard to say what happens from the distance.

Just some questions:
did you update a second system (test or something similar) to 13.0.2 and was the problem still existing ?
could you recreate the problem,if you created a second equal order and reception ?
was the product, that was thrown out of the receipt always on the same row, despite of how many rows were on the reception ?
Did you find something equal on the different products that were deleted from the reception ?

regards
Stefan

Hi Stefan!
Answering your questions:

• No, I did not updated the system, I started a few weeks ago as a new user with v. 13.0.1, and that’s it.
  • When it first happened I deleted the PO and reception, and tried again, but it was the same result, with the same product. I think I have the generated .pdf files, if you want I can send them.
  • The product was on the 2nd row from 3 on first time and 1st row from 2 on third time. I do not remember the second time.
  • There are no equal products, because it’s a new product list imported

Hej electro,

i’m a user myself, so i just try to isolate the problem (as i don’t know the complete Dolibarr-code).

As you said it was the second from 3 and in the other case the first from 2 rows i could imagine that there is a problem with the second last row. But as it is not in every case, the problem may be more located in the product. I guess there is an option missing in the products that are dropped in the PO.

I have created several POs with more than 5 lines without problems (I use 13.0.1). So i would recommend to check the products. You could send me a screenshot of a product. I could offer you to create a similar product in my database and look what happens when i create a PO and a reception.

Regards
Stefan

Hi everybody, just updating.
I deleted 2 products which “disappeared” from Reception, and added them again. In one case it’s the same situation, the other one miraculously was ok. Interestingly the longer PO-s works well.
I’ll keep you posted with the news.

Hi everybody!
It happened again, 2 times.
#1 - After I validated the reception 1 row from 7 disappeared (2 pcs of product, with no Lot/serial),
#2 - After I validated the reception 3 rows from 5 disappeared (different pcs of product, with Lot/serial).
I spent some time trying different settings/ modifications to products, no luck until now, It seems the disappearance has something to do with the lot/serial numbers, because all disappeared rows had a serial number.
Is it really just me who has this problem?

Good day!
I still have this strange situation with rows disappearing from reception. I think I tried everything I could think of, installed v.13.0.2 as a clean installation and restored the database, changed from Firefox to Edge, checked everything for a million times, and it still happens. I spent hours without any lock, so it seams it cannot continue.
Attached a real invoice for those interested.

Hej electro,

just a question: i’ve seen that you have several products with stock of 0. For the system this product can’t be delivered, except you tell it that a stock my be below 0 (Option in preferences of warehouse, section “rules for stock availability”, first row “stock may be negativ” must be activated).

Did you check whether the products in disappearing lines hat stock ?

regards
Stefan

Hello Stefan!
I checked the Stock can be negative option is ON, and there were rows with and without stock which disappeared.
But I do not have a problem with the delivery of products (not yet), my problem is with the receiving of products. The mysterious disappearing of products happens when receiving the products. And it is very tiresome and time consuming to check every reception, and if its not good, then introduce the stock and vendor invoice manually.

Hello everybody!
The missing line problem is still happening, and is still very annoying. The generated reception and vendor invoice file cannot be used, so we have to make it by hand.
But today we may have found the cause of this. It seems that only the newly added/modified products disappears. We will check in the following days and will come back with news.
Still nobody who has the same problem?

1 Like

Hello Electrosecserv, did you check what is happening in the database ?
You should check lines from llx_commandedet and lines of llx_receptiondet or llx_dispatch… (or something similar)
is it populated with the products disappearing ?

I suggest you reinstall a clean V13 last up to date and re inject your database, because this problems lokos really complicated and strange

Hi HubZ!
Thanks for your comment
Sadly I’m not good at php programming, I am trying to learn the basics now.
I tried a new 13.0.1 fresh, brand-new installation and imported the data, and it happened, after that I uninstalled and made a new 13.0.2 install and imported the database there. And it still happens, now and then.