Linking Commercial Proposal Line Items to Purchase Order

Why aren’t the proposal’s line items automatically added to the Purchase Order when creating a Purchase Order and linking it to a Commercial Proposal under Related Objects? I have only been able to add the Proposal line items to the Purchase Order manually. Am I going about this incorrectly?

Alternatively, I see the “Create Order” and “Create Invoice” buttons on Signed Proposals, but do not see a “Create Purchase Order” button. Does this feature not exist at this time?

Using Dolibarr 16.0.5.

Hi,

you can try using translation link in the setup and change “create order” to “Create Purchase order” if you are ok with bit lengthy string …

thanks
yesbee

Thanks. I wish that would work, but the “Create Purchase Order” button needs to create a Purchase Order under the /fourn/commande/ section of the Dolibarr website. The “Create Order” button creates an order under the /commande/ of the Dolibarr website.

I’ll see what I can do with the triggers to add functionality that adds the line items when creating a Purchase Order and linking it to a Commercial Proposal under Related Objects.