Local Festivity

Good Morning Everyone,

I’m having problems because some of the workers leave in different parts of the same country and they have different local vacations.

If anyone know any solution to make each person have his own vacation it will help a lot

Thank you Very much

Hi,

Try adding those holidays in Setup > Dictionary setup > Leave > Public holidays
and enable them.

thanks
yesbee

The problem is that for example in Spain in the north they have some days for holidays that in the south they don’t have them. Also in the other way.
So i can´t make a holiday for the whole country

I don’t think that currently there is a perfect solution available for this problem. It’s the same here in Germany where different districts/states have different public holidays…

Do the holidays depend on where the company/branch is situated (as opposed to where the employee lives)? I did not try it, but maybe the multicompany module allows the definition of different holidays per company and you could set up separate entities for the regions where you are present?

A different workaround could be to define an additional type for the “regular” holidays/vacations (like paid, sick, e.g. a new holiday “festive”) and assign this to the festivity days off of the employees to at least count the presence-days correctly.

If you want to see holidays in your calender, you can relatively easily import a calendar URL e.g. from google (iCal-format) as read-only and this can be done per employee, so they can at least have a correct calendar view.

Priojk is very correct. “Do the holidays depend on where the company/branch is situated (as opposed to where the employee lives)?” is very correct question.

The common practice is holidays depend upon the company / branch is situated and not where the employee lives.

Also, below is SS even in Multi company module. It also doesnot seem to have this feature.

Thanks
yesbee