Local tax 2 and 3 not summing up in G. Total when using rounding function as 0.5

Hello All,

I am facing an issue in Dolibarr v11.0.4. When I set the rounding value as 0.5 in limits and accuracy, my invoices are not summing the Local tax 2 and 3 amounts in the total. Please help me here if any configuration setting is to be done to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Can you confirm that if you switch to remove rounding step of 0.5 everything is ok ? What is your country that need
both rounding step of 0.5 and tax 2 and 3 ?

Hi Eldy,

Yes, without the rounding step of 0.5, the local tax 2 and 3 are summing up properly to the G. Total. But when I apply the rounding step, this issue is observed. I am from India, and trying to use the CGST and SGST as local tax 2 and 3.

Thanks

Hi Eldy,

Regarding my report issue of local tax 2 and 3 not summing up in total when using the rounding step as 0.5. Once I remove this rounding step (I mean, set it as 0), there is no issues. The total summation is coming up properly. But Since I do not want to have 0.1, 0.2 like decimal numbers, I wanted to have the rounding to be done on 0.5 level. Can you please help me to overcome the issue and apply the rounding step.

Thanks

This should be fixed in v12.0.2