Login Error | Softlicious Web Installation | Dolibarr Ver 18

Hi There, I have never used help forum before, so kindly excuse me of any technical violation.

I installed Dolibarr V 18 via Softlicious on my website. Post installation, it gives the below error

“The session was been invalidated following a change of password, status or dates of validity. Please relogin.”

I tried various scenarios, like destroying cookies, restarting browser, changing the password to high security and even letting the password stay at its default “pass” setting. Nothing works.
I tried uninstalling and reinstalling atleast 5-6 times, but the error is persistant.

my browser is Mozilla Firefox V 115
Can any expert guide me on any specific file setting which needs to be modified. Thank you.

Regards,
Chanks

2 Likes

Прошу администратора ответить на этот вопрос, у меня такая же проблема

Hello,

This is the English forum, please write in English.

1 Like

Hello,

Softaculous package is not managed by Dolibarr, you need to ask them.

If you search on internet the error message you reported, you will fin that it seems to be something related with Facebook Login/Auth system. For example in this StackOverflow thread are responding to it:

Maybe has you enabled in Dolibarr some module using Facebook Auth?

Hi myexamsid ! I am fighting with the same issue as you since a cuple of days without any succed. In my case, I was able to access to the system just the initial time. I HAVE HAD NO CHANCE TO CONFIGURE ANYTHING AT ALL. When I tryed to click one menu item, the system rejected the action and throw me out!. I installed Dolibarr v.18 for around 15 times to try possible solutions. It didn’t work.My web server has PHP 8.0, MySql 5.7.23, Apache 2.4.57. . I’ve used Mozilla 116.0.3 and Chrome Versión 116.0.5845.111 .
The sugested article by caos30 (thanks anyway) does not fit with this issue.

1 Like

I have the same problem. Re-installed Dolibarr many times and still cannot login in because of this message: "
The session was been invalidated following a change of password, status or dates of validity. Please relogin". I have relogin many times to no avail.

Just installed fresh directly using softiculous at my cpanel. The installation process works great, no issue at all.

Only when I tried to login as Admin, I’ve this same error: “The session was been invalidated following a change of password, status or dates of validity. Please relogin.”

Wondering if anyone has already solved this issue?

1 Like

The session was been invalidated following a change of password, status or dates of validity. Please relogin.

Somebody can help us please…

Hello,

As explained above, Softaculous package is not managed by Dolibarr, you need to ask them.

Hi,

I am from Softaculous.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We have made the required changes in our package which should resolve the issue mentioned here. Please try again and let us know.

In future if you face any issue with Softaculous installs you can contact us at https://softaculous.deskuss.com/ and we will be happy to help you.