Logo and pdf access error

Hi I’m new with dolibarr and php,

I’m reviewing dolibarr by installing in my web hosting via cpanel softlocous. But I have problem with the file access :

1. logo not showing up after I upload logo in jpeg and png. I check from file manager, the logo is successful upload and create thumbnail.
  2. after I’m issuing an invoice, the pdf file is listed in the linked files but when I try to download it, the size is just zero byte.

I already tried to change the file permission level to 775 and nothing happen.

can someone help ?

Pièces jointes :

Hello

Thanks for posting. You have posted your issue in the Installation section.

Kindly post (here) your Dolibarr setup environment as suggested in [url]www.dolibarr.org/t/post-guidelines/16873/1 This will greatly help the community in assisting you where possible.

Hello

1. Check the folder permissions for the logo
  2. Did you download the invoice and open it to check it? The file size may not be accurate until it is downloaded.

Hi Alwajaid,

1. yes, folder permission is 775, and try to change it also but no clue
  2. already click the link and the pdf content is empty. but when i try to download it manually from ftp, the file is there and has content exactly as it is.

thank you

Hello,
I propose you to activate in the modules configuration the module for syslog, then look in it for error in generating the PDF when using such a function.

1 Like

According to users, There was an error opening this document access denied can appear in Adobe Reader when trying to view certain PDF documents. Open Adobe Reader. Now go to the Edit > Preferences > Security (Enhanced). Uncheck Enable protected mode at startup checkbox.