Looking for a board management software

Hi all,
I am working in a banking institution here in Jacksonville, and with the current situation of pandemic and remote working, our board meetings are kind of messed up. We are thinking about adopting a board management software to virtually conduct our board meetings and store our board documents. We are also looking for features like a calendar, options to create a poll or take suggestions, create and manage committees and take meeting minutes etc. We are already using SharePoint, we have done some research and are prospecting some solutions now, so we are looking for a board management system that is preferably built on SharePoint so we don’t have to move our data or depend on a 3rd party to manage our solutions. I’m guessing atleast some of you are using such a solution, so any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in Advance!

Although your assumption might seem valid, i bet it isnt… in all the years (been in IT since the late 80’s) todays age is one VERY lacking in solutions which is the absolute opposite of what you think it would.

Very late 1990’s was the best time for solutions like this, early 2000’s it tailed off, there are MANY half baked / abandoned ideas (and most open source), as for your request, sharepoint is technically a solution no longer used, i believe Microsoft has Teams now, which might be the closest match… even that appears to be a half baked use of Skype squashed in to a new product called “Teams”.