Looking for Dolibarr Developers for remote work

Hi,

I am looking for remote development support from the talented dolibarr developers who can write custom code for dolibarr modules.

Request to kindly send your details so that I can contact you ASAP.

thanks
yesbee

hello can you give some details about what you need ?

Hi altatof,

Thank you for the reply. I am looking for a PHP programmer to customize dolibarr specific to our requirements. For example, we have a KYC (Know your customer) form to be filled by our investors and upload few of their government provided identification documents and make payments.

While, I could create extra fields and separators for the generic fields, I am not able to create a field that would allow external members to upload documents - in this case identification documents.

These are few examples of works. Please let me know whether you could join me in solving end user problems, kindly let me know your range of fees and take the dolibarr spirit every where…

thanks
yesbee.

Hi Alatof,

Any updates please

thanks
yesbee

Hello @RiseValInfotech
I am very very busy with customers tasks these days.
I will go back to you asap…
You may also send us an email to contact at altairis dot fr in order to have a direct and private answer :wink:
Best regards

Hello @RiseValInfotech,
perhaps I can be of any assistance. I did build some specific modules and changes for my customers.
Can you send me your requirements so I can take a look?

regards,

Frans

Hi Frans,

Many thanks for the note. Kindly connect to us on email : info at riseval dot com.

Lets take it forward from there…

thanks
yesbee

Hello RiseValInfotech , I have installed, configured and customized dolibarr. I take Dolibarr integration with other systems. Module development and UI improvements. I am a developer of customizeforms, customizeinterface, categorizeall and pixbrasil modules at dolistore.
I’m from Brazil, my name is Paulo Oliveira - paulorcdo@gmail.com
My customizeinterface module demo is here https://empresalivre.com/demo2/