Mail Collector port

Greetings.

I have configured the mail collector to start the support system using the ticket module.
When doing tests of collection of two mailboxes, he sends me the following message:

Failed to open IMAP connection {mail.mi-mail.es:993/service=imap/ssl/novalidate-cert}INBOX

In the header of the page:

Warning: imap_open(): Couldn't open stream {mail.mi-mail.es:993/service=imap/ssl/novalidate-cert}INBOX in /path/to/my/web/htdocs/admin/emailcollector_card.php on line 423

It is obvious that I am trying to open the IMAP connection through port 993 using the SSL protocol, but my server does not use the protocol and should go to port 143. The fact is that I cannot find where to configure that port.
Is there any way to change the port?

Thank you.

Hello,
Yes indeed the 993 port (and thus ssl) is hardcoded in the emailcollector module. Thus, if you want to change the protocol, you have to modify the code. However, I would think twice (or even more) before doing so. Indeed I would rather consider a new mailserver option that provide minimal encryption capabilities. Most of them do that nowadays.
Regards,
Marc