Mass movement does not fetch all products

Hello,

Dolibarr version: 10.0.0

At the moment of writing this post my database contains 1115 products.
I use the mass transfer ( i.e. mass movement, mass stock transfer) /htdocs/product/stock/massstockmove dot php feature quite a lot now days.
My issue is that when I try to search for products that are in alphabetical order close to the end of the list, the combobox for Product ref. simply says “No result found”.
I right-clicked the combobox, hit inspect, found the unordered list, check the last list item and I see that its ref starts with S. But I do have products whose ref. start with T, V and so on until the end of the alphabet.

I copied the unordered list into a text editor and I counted the list items and it turns out that only the first 1001 products are shown.

Ofcourse that there are workarounds for stock transferring but I would like to also fix the problem described as using mass transferring is way more time efficient than transferring each product individually.

Can anyone help me understand the cause of the issue and maybe offer a solution?

Best regards, Joseph.

I figured it out!

In the llx_const table there is an entry with the name “PRODUIT_LIMIT_SIZE”. It was set to 1000.
I modified the value so it would fit my needs and now all the products are fetched.

Best regards, Joseph.

Hi,

This field is available on the configuration panel