Missing data on .odt invoice

Hello!
Yesterday I made a nice invoice in Open Office, almost as I wanted, although there are couple of data I would need, and can not find in the tags list.

1. I need the client’s “IBAN account number” and “Bank name”. I used {company_default_bank_iban} but it’s not working.
    Do you know where can I get the missing tags?
  2. When generating the .odt invoice the free text from invoice does not appear (attached image).
    Is there a possibility to put the needed text on my .odt invoice?

For point 1, {company_default_bank_iban} should be correct but make sure it is all typed in one go without copy/pasting or corrections as this leaves invisible information in your odt document which affects the automatic replacement of these tags by dolibarr.

For your point 2, try using {line_desc}

Hi Andy_Oz!
Thank you for your answer.

1. Tag {company_default_bank_iban} is still not working, I rewrote it, used the Ctrl+M, no help. Maybe it’s not working on invoices, just for “Customers, prospects or suppliers information”. Really sorry for it.
  2. It’s working now

Hi Electrosecserv,
I’m not sure I can help with client bank details as I don’t use them on my install. Where do you enter the information for the client bank details?

Hi Andi_Oz,
On client’s invoices we need to have the clients name, address, VAT no. and IBAN account and bank name.

Sorry, I meant where in Dolibarr do you enter their IBAN and bank name?

An alternative method is to create a complimentary attribute for the IBAN and bank name.

Hi Andy_Oz!
Sorry for the late answer.
I have all my client’s IBAN account on:
Third-parties - Customer - Payment information - Bank accounts.