Module : Remove Confirmation Pop-up

Hi,

I released since sevral month a module that allows the administrator to remove the confirmation pop-ups that comes too often in my opinion.

Exemple of pop-ups that the module can remove :

Below, please find the pop-up list of what could be removed :

I’m not sure how many users, use it, so be aware that it could have some bugs inside :wink:
Dolibarr min version : 9.0
DOlibarr max : 11.0

The sources are on : GitHub - ksar-ksar/Dolibarr_removeconf: Module to remove the confirmation pop-up for Dolibarr > V9.0
The package on dolistore : Remove Confirmation Pop-up

@+

1 Like

Hi,

The V2.0.0 is now released with permissions by users instead of global permissions for all the users.

2 Likes

Hello. Could you make it also disable confirmations in fichinter?
If you don’t have time i ll have a look in the code later this month and share the code.

1 Like

@ksar I have expanded your module: with BOM, MO and Purchase Orders

For some modules like: project, reception, interventions, product delete vendor prices I am unable to get the code working. Can you confirm that when the Call Hook formConfirm ( $parameters = array('formConfirm' … ) is not available in a module, it’s not possible to implement the suppression of the pop-ups? Or if this is not the case, can you point me in the right direction?

Once I have cleaned up my code, I will make a pull request on GitHub.

Hello,

Thanks for looking to this module.

In fact, I’m using the hook formConfirm

The classical code in the core module is :

// Call Hook formConfirm
	$parameters = array('formConfirm' => $formconfirm, 'lineid' => $lineid);
	$reshook = $hookmanager->executeHooks('formConfirm', $parameters, $object, $action); // Note that $action and $object may have been modified by hook
	if (empty($reshook)) {
		$formconfirm .= $hookmanager->resPrint;
	} elseif ($reshook > 0) {
		$formconfirm = $hookmanager->resPrint;
	}

So I’m sending a reshook = 1 with a resPrint containing the javascript redirection.

Hello,

Thanks to @erikvanberkum, an update of the module is available for BOM and MO modules.

module_removeconf-2.1.0.zip (109.9 KB)

1 Like