Module timesheet

Guys, do you know if there is any forecast for the reimplementation of the Timesheet module for Dolibarr 18? Or if there is any module that replaces the Timesheet?

1 Like

Hello,

On the GitHub of @delcroip there is a V18 compatible version : Release 5.0.0 · delcroip/dolibarr_project_timesheet · GitHub

1 Like

Hello Ksar,

Pls just want to ask 2 questions if you can help with answers.

1. The solutions from Github, cant these files be replaced in the Dolibarr installation folders for newer versions? example are the replenish.php correction and the bulk update of selling price

2. Will bulk cost price update across products be done to balance the selling and cost price bulk operation? This would help in accurate profit margin reporting

Thank you

1 Like

Thanks ksar for the recommendation, I’ll test it here.

Hello,

the solution is only in github and source forge because Dolistore block me to upload the zip (technical check that doesn’t support my approach)

you can replace the the file or even use the online install, ideally deactivate and reactivate the module

regading your question, there is an option “use eval” that might work for you but it is clearly hacky (there is no good solution because of the way the invoice page is coded)

br

Thank you Delcroip.

Pls how can i locate “use eval” and what exactly is it used for?

Anticipating your response

Thanks