Moving my dolibarr from my windows 10 to my web hosting

good day dolibarr forum, I need assistant steps by steps to move my dolibarr installed on my windows 10 to web hosting without losing my added products, configurations and database.
I already did a backup mysql from the Dolibarr admin panel, should I archive the installation folder local drive C/dolibarr as zip or the local drive C/dolibarr/dolibarr documents…

or can I just use the installalatron on my cpanel hosting to install direct, if possible to restore my old products, files and database… my hosting has the latest 15.0.2 on the cpanel, I am using version 15.0.1 on my localhost laptop.
thank you…

thanks its been done, its really a tough and headache for newly users, but now I know the errors, I can do it many times , install same version of my local Dolibarr on my hosting with there auto installatron, create a new database and import the backup mysql backup, edit the config file in hosting installation and modify the data to the newly created database and also the db table of the old config , finally copy the dolibarr/documents of local drive folder to hosting documents to replaces old files…
thanks
SOLVED…

@mykeljosh34
Please can I get a more detailed procedure on how you were able to achieve this. I did same but I get error 121 when I try to import my SQL database file. Also how do I locate the config file and how do I install earlier versions of dolibarr since am trying to install via softaculous?
Thanks

Hello, sorry just seeing this, during the installation from softaculous, you will see options to install from earlier versions… if still have issues importing your database. kindly comment back

Hi @mykeljosh34 , I didn’t see the option to install from earlier versions during my installation via softaculous so I had to create a new one and reentered all my data. Thanks for getting back in touch though

is everything working and running well now?

1 Like

Yes sir. But I’ll appreciate if we can share any challenges we encounter henceforth in the course of running the software since both of us are running it via softaculous?

alright, here is a support and help forums, you can alway post your challenges here but first try to search other threads or google if solutions are available first.

Thank you.