Multi-Currency Inconsistency while transferring to accounting

Hi,

i 've been investigating Dolibarr for a while, an i got to admit there was LOTS of improvements and the solution can really cover the business processes at list in my field of activities (finance IS projects, SAP mostly), and thank you the community for your work.
One weakness was the multi currency processing, which now partially covered (invoices, purchases, prices…)
Where i am still puzzled is the integration with the accounting, but since i am newly testing/implementing the version 15.0.1, i may have done some wrong processes.

For example. My company currency is AED. The invoices are created for a customer in a EUR, and when transferred in accounting i have the value in AED and EUR. when i post the payment of the invoice, the amount transferred remains in EUR. So when listing the trial balance and the sub ledger, i have 10000 AED on the debit (correct invoices) but 2500 for the payment (conversion ratio is 4 AED for 1 EUR), which leave a wrong balance of 7500 on the account due to currency mismatch.

The same is happening for the bank accounts (eg transfer between 2 bank accounts in different currency) where the transfert account has the 2 amounts not properly offset (while when doing the transfer the interface request the amounts in both currencies)

Do you have some return of experience on this kind of issues ?

Also if this is not covered, and since i don’t have PHP knowledges, i would be happy share functional insights based on my (long) SAP experience in Finance to help improve the multicurrency integration.

Frederic