My experiences

Hi Eldy (and team),

I’d just like to drop a post here to say that I am very surprised by Dolibarr’s quality and features! It has a lot to offer that matches our needs, and I love how it is possible to customize/adjust almost everything in the module setup.

The way Dolibarr has been built, it is relatively easy to locate files that are used for certain parts of the program. And since it’s based on PHP it’s fairly easy to customize even for an amateur like me!

There’s still a few things I’d love to see in Dolibarr that I hope will get there soon! Such as a bit more options on the logistics and reporting part of Dolibarr, and perhaps connections with UPS/DHL/FedEx/etc. And adding serial numbers within a product rage…

But I’m really anxious for the possibility of setting different Currency for a customer or supplier… because if you do a lot of international business, this is quite important.

Anyway… just my $ 2 cents… and big thanks for making this open source!!

Thank for your feedback.
For the moment multi currency is not priority. Not because it’s not important (it is) but because there more awaiting features like true accountancy and reportings.
Btu we think of multi currency with keeping the ease of use.

Thanks for replying Eldy!

I understand it’s not a high priority, I’m sure there are many more things that require attention.

I’m looking forward to version 2.7!!