myField : Dolibarr Fields customisation

Hello,
The patas-monkey are pleased to introduce a new advanced customization module: myField
This module uses massively JQuery and dolibarr hook to modify the presentation of dolibarr tabs.

With this new module we can :
- Hidden a field
- Make temporarily invisible a field (with a show / hide)
- Manage access to a field (view an edit) by user groups
- Highlight a field (set a background color on the line)
- Set a default value for a field in the create
- Dynamically replace the text of a field by another (finished changes in the langs files)

Like all our modules starting with ‘my’, it needs to understand some dolibarr notions (especially context of hook) but after it’s only happiness.
It 's on the dolistore here : myField : personalization of fields and of their access
at the same price than myList : € 16.5 HT

Pièces jointes :

more screen of the module (in french sorry)
the definition screen

and the result

some other feature is present on the last version :
access of fields (reading and writintà with usergroup grant

Hello, a new major version (V 3.0.0) of myfield is being finalized.
This version allows you to colorize (and replace if necessary) name plus the fields but the values associated with it.
Here are two working examples

And the respective settings of the values in the module setting

I decided not to increase its selling price but to finance its development through crowdfunding on my site, you will find all the information on the subject here: Financement Participatif Myfield – Patas-Monkey

Nice job with this module!

Is it possible to use the module to hide full columns (like the price column) on lists? I’m trying to do precisely that for some users.

Thanks a lot.

yes it is possible, see the process here : MyField — Documentations Patas-monkey

2 Likes