New here and in Dolibarr world

Hello everyone.

I am new in here and I am planning to use Dolibarr as an important software to deal with my daily professional tasks. I hope this tool really meet my expectations. If anyone have something to say and give some short cuts for my learning curve, I will be very greatful.

Have a nice week everyone.

Carlos Eduardo

Good Morning Carlos,

You have come to the right place, have a read through the feeds I am sure you will pick it up easy enough. But ask away if you have any problems. Welcome :slight_smile:
Paul

Merci Paul,

Apparently Dolibarr is majority french spoken. Pardon pour ne parle pas bien francais.

Thanks for your contact and suggestion.

Kind regards,

Hi,

Was I would say.
Now the official project language in English and most of the users doesn’t speak French

Hello Carlos,

Your french is better than my english. And I am English :rofl:
I have to agree with Ksar, you will find it is mostly English. And if not good old Google Translate works well. I am sure you will will find al you need and any help you need they are a great bunch here.

Sorry Paulus (your name, the way is written is latin),

I assumed you were french because seems that the people involved with Dolibarr are french (not sure, but Dolibarr’s founder is french, isn’t it?)

Thanks again…

Hi,

Originaly yes, dolibarr was french only and the initial founder is french.
But the move to English is quiet old, and not all the actual developpers are french.

Thanks ksar for your information.