New module to automate with barcode scanning.

Hi All,

A new module is available to automate some basic business processes like inventory counting, customer order collecting and customer order creating using a smartphone app with build in barcode scanning possibilities. You can use an internal camera scanner or an external bluetooth scanner.
Sales representatives can also use it to manage their contacts.

The app runs android devices and can be installed from Google Play
For connecting to your Dolibarr server you need a connector module from DoliStore
Extra information available on Mobilid
Some tutorial/demo videos available on YouTube Mobilid

After installation and starting the app for the first time you can test on a demo server. The demo url is the default value, you only have to enter a random name in the ‘Indentification’ field, tap the back button and you are connected. You can access the demo Dolibarr server with login: demo pasw: demo

Hello,

I released a new version of the client Mobilid ERP Dolibarr. With this new version, photos of products can be displayed and added. You’ll see thumbnails in the lists and small images in the forms. When no image is available in Dolibarr, you have a button in the form to add a photo immediate in Dolibarr using the rear camera of your device. For the moment you can only display and add one photo.
You don’t need to re-buy the connector on DoliStore to have new functionality, you get a google play update and if it’s needed to change the connector, I will send it to all connector buyers.

You can not add photos to the demo server, I want to avoid someone adds embarrassing pictures on the demo. :wink:

from what i can tell looks like a nice add on … but i can’t fork up $200 USD for it

Thanks for your appreciation for the add on.
The connector is also on github, so you can also use the basic features (order picking, product stock, creating orders and customers) without cost. You only get some notification to buy for else no limitation on barcode scanning by bluetooth or android terminal.
My customers tell me there ROI payed back very soon, they spend much less time on warehouse management. The price of the module is according dolistore pricing average.