No details shown in the view of companies and contacts

Hello,
I am new and my first post.
I have installed the V16.0.1 under apache2.4 and LinuxMint.

Under company some of the companies (not all) and contacts (also not all) it is sown a blank page, no details are shown, they can’t be edited, but the but the details are in the database: Quotations, Orders can be created.

The log file gives the following error:
[Wed Mar 22 15:52:13.613492 2023] [php:error] [pid 210646] [client 192.168.x.x:57794] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ValueError: Unknown format specifier “N” in /var/www/html/dolibarr/htdocs/core/lib/functions.lib.php:3382\nStack
trace:\n#0 /var/www/html/dolibarr/htdocs/core/lib/functions.lib.php(3382): sprintf()\n#1 /var/www/html/dolibarr/htdocs/core/class/commonobject.class.php(914): dol_print_phone()\n#2 /var/www/html/dolibarr/htdocs/core/lib/functions.lib.php(2292): CommonObject->getBannerAddress()\n#3 /var/www/html/dolibarr/htdocs/societe/card.php(2639): dol_banner_tab()\n#4 {main}\n thrown in. /var/www/html/dolibarr/htdocs/core/lib/functions.lib.php on line 3382, referer: http://192.168.x.x/dolibarr/htdocs/societe/index.php?mainmenu=companies&leftmenu=

It looks like a PHP problem possibly in a file!

Under a Windows installation (my test environment) with an
identical database and Documents folder I have no problems.
Thanks in advance for any help!

Greetings from Tom

Hello,

Quite strange this error…
Seems to be linked to clicktodial ?

$clicktodial_poste = (!empty($user->clicktodial_poste) ?urlencode($user->clicktodial_poste) : '');
$clicktodial_login = (!empty($user->clicktodial_login) ?urlencode($user->clicktodial_login) : '');
$clicktodial_password = (!empty($user->clicktodial_password) ?urlencode($user->clicktodial_password) : '');
// This line is for backward compatibility|
$url = sprintf($urlmask, urlencode($phone), $clicktodial_poste, $clicktodial_login, $clicktodial_password);|

Have you change anything on that ?

Hello,

No, I’m not aware, that I have changed anything in the last time due to clicktodial. I have activated a long time before the problems started and changed nothing anymore.
But thanks for your help. When I deactivate clicktodial, it works fine again. it is a solution for me in a first step. But as soon I activate it again, it I have the same issue again.

It looks there is a problem on my side with clickltodial. Any idea what I can test or do to locate the problem?

Finally I found the reason: the syntax to reach my ip phone, which I used and worked in the beginning, cased the problem. I changed it to the one in the description and I have no problem anymore.

Thanks for the help!!!
Regards Tom

1 Like