Not Acceptable! An appropriate representation of the requested resource could not be found on this server. This error was generated by Mod_Security

Hi,
Recently i am facing this issue with my dolibar setup.
It is hosted on hostgator shared server.
Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks
Irfan Jabbar

Can anyone help me to solve this issue please.

Maybe user rights? No write permissions at htdocs/conf ?

Have you found a solution on this? I am using a HostGator Shared service with Dolibarr 13.0.0 and I am facing the same error:>

Not Acceptable!

An appropriate representation of the requested resource could not be found on this server. This error was generated by Mod_Security.

I don’t have the write permissions issue in htdocs/conf. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Can you look up in the dolibarr.log in the documents folder? If same information is there, can you ask HostGater for php logging? My experience with shared hosting is that some restrictions are set by the providor and you have to figger out which ones, for example smtp ports.

The results of find . -name dolibarr.log via SSH, shows there is no dolibarr.log file in the dolibarr install directory. Any other place where to find this file?

Somehow, I can’t say why, I have already been allowed to do what I wanted: Payment for an invoice. I didn’t do anything else.

Anyway I would like to follow up this thread in order to be notified on news about this problem and the possible solutions.

Thank you very much.

hmm, dolibarr.log is in the documents folder, but if you have no complete installation yet, then you don’t have a documents folder.